Sunday, October 3, 2010

So I'm still that creeper that Facebook stalks my ex to see what's up. Blah.

On the other hand I met a guy yesterday and remember why crushing on someone is a terrible, terrible way to live life. He is amazing, he is smart, funny and good looking and I'm just going to have to acknowledge that and move on. He doesn't appear interested in me and I'm not the kind of girl who can make guys like me if they're not interested in anyone.

*sigh* *give up*

And he's better than anyone else I've dated....he seems like he'd actually be a good person....Oh well. Whatever, this cannot be worth it.

I still don't entirely know what this blog is so I apologize if it seems like a random diary. I just feel the need to talk and so I shall. Oh yes I shall.

EDIT. Just visited recent ex's Facebook. He is officially single again. After not having any relationship status up since we'd been together.
Sometimes I feel I've got to run away, I've got to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment